ULC Annual Meeting
July 14 - 20, 2017
San Diego, CA
Online Registration is now open. To register for the meeting click here . If you have trouble registering, please contact Rachel Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 450-6611.
The conference will take place at the U.S. Grant Hotel. The U.S. Grant will house all registration, general sessions and meetings.
U.S. Grant Hotel
San Diego, CA 92101
Hotel: U.S. Grant Hotel and Westin Gaslamp Quarter
Hotel rooms will be available at the US Grant and the Westin Gaslamp Quarter. The Westin Gaslamp Quarter is within
walking distance of the US Grant Hotel. Rooms are availalbe on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please call 1-866-837-4270 and reference the Uniform Law Commission or book online:
BOOK A ROOM AT US GRANT
BOOK A ROOM AT WESTIN GASLAMP QUARTER
Those with further questions or specific requests should contact our Group Room Coordinator directly, Esther Quiroz at
(619) 272-5853 or via email at email@example.com .
The following documents are available for you to view/download:
San Diego Guide
Quick Lunch Options
Excused Absence Form
Uniform Law Foundation Gala:
Registration for the 2017 ULF Gala will be available soon.
The current business agenda can be found here: Agenda 2017
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.
Acts expected to go final this year are:
- Divided Trusteeship Act
- Criminal Records Accuracy Act
- Limited Liability Company Protected Series Act
- Amendments to the Uniform Parentage Act
- Veterans Court Act
- Guardianship Conservatorship and Other Protective Arrangements
- Virtual Currency Businesses Act, Regulation of
Acts up for reading:
- Non-Parental Rights to Child Custody and Visitation Act
- Revised Principle and Income Act
- Revised UCC Articles 1, 3 and 9
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Intimate Images
Links to the drafts and issues memos will be added as they become available.
Make a motion on the floor by submitting a form electronically via the link below or the ULC Annual Meeting app.
Motions Desk Electronic Form
Annual Meeting App Web Link:
To access the app content via laptop or desktop, please visit HERE.
Has your state turned in its legislative plan?
Legislative Plans Map
Last updated: 04/03/17